- Surface breaths to allow vapours from layers to escape
- Produces a resilient and flexible surface of uniform speed
- Economical and easy to apply
- Available in aesthetically and pleasing colours
- It is UV stabilized
- This product has been in use for more than 25 years
- It is easy on the ball and footwear
- It has a low glare with a matt finish
- It has a high flexibility in order to bridge surface hairline cracks
For all your sporting surfaces
Ideal for tennis, netball, basketball, volleyball and handball surfaces. This type of surface is recommended where low maintenance is required. A specialized indoor and outdoor surface for hard court surfaces.
The FibreFlex® system is designed to last longer between resurfacing periods and to provide an even bounce. Our international FibreFlex® system has been applied in various countries.
- FibreFlex® surface offers a medium to fast ball speed which can offer an international class playing surface.
- FibreFlex® provides a true ball bounce with optimum spin reception.
- FibreFlex® is a trusted and proven product.
- FibreFlex® is a quality outdoor surface where extreme outdoor conditions and high and low temperatures are the order of the day.
- FibreFlex® application methods and ingredients can be varied according to the conditions of the playing surface and/or the requirements of our client.